1) Was my family right? Should I have gone to law school?
2) Would I book more jobs if I colored my hair?...Was skinnier?
Curvier? Taller? More social? Less social? Lived in LA? Wore my red shirt instead of this ugly blue one? Was ethnic? Not ethnic? A guy?
3) Thank goodness she's here - I was starting to feel old.
4) This is crazy.
5) There's that girl who told me she loves auditioning...I don't like her.
6) There should be a rule - if you've already booked a job for the summer and you're just here "for the experience" you should be asked to leave.
7) If I tell them I have a flight to catch, will they let me sing first?
8) How many times can I call work to tell them I'm going to be late before they fire me?
9) This is ridiculous!
10) I guess this is what they mean by “fame costs and right here is where you start paying” – oh my goodness, did I really just quote Debbie Allen in my head. I’ve been surrounded by entertainers for too long.
11) Am I crazy or did she teach that step differently than she did 2 minutes ago? Huh…no one else seems affected.
12) I think this is a fire hazard.
13) (Outside the audition room) Yes, this is definitely the song I should sing (Mid song) this was a bad song choice.
14) I think I could actually book this job! Here goes nothing.
Leave a Reply